Hi all,

Since my last Status Update, there has been quite a bit more activity
than I was expecting.  The mailing list continues to surge with patches,
most of which have now been committed to the repository.  In addition to
these issues, I went back a little further and picked up a few things
that I overlooked in my first Update.

The following patches appear to remain outstanding and undecided:
- mflash error checking updates (patch 6 of 6 from unsik Kim)
- 'reset_config' command update from David Brownell (new patch pending)

The following issues have outstanding patches due to lack of consensus:
- clean arm7_9_common.h to use either 'struct target_s' or 'target_t'
- either use uN types instead of uintN_t, or vice-versa.

The following tasks appear to be pending for the 0.2.0 release:
- fix OMAP3 problems reported by Dick Behme (or did these get resolved?)
- final packaging fix-ups (RPM file layout)
- reporting/testing tools
- documentation:
  - updates and clean-ups for The Guide (openocd.texi):
    - document commands for str9pec, ocl, xscale, arm11, and others
    - remove 'variant' test from most of The Guide.
    - add expiration dates for all deprecated calls.
  - update and review The Manual (doxygen)
  - add Quick/Full/Hardware References? (seems possible and worth doing)
- updates for configuration files:
  - c01.cfg and c02.cfg
  - others?

In addition, the following issues appear to require resolution, in order
to decided whether they should be accomplished for 0.2.0 or postponed:
- ft2232 high-speed device support
- finish work to allow parts of libopenocd to be exposed.
- continue reorganizing TCL files to provide more structure
- longer usb timeouts (or non-blocking I/O?)
- fix jlink to work with large scan chains (e.g. R.Doss svf test).
- fix endemic reset problems

After allowing time for feedback to this thread, I will update The List
in the repository for everything that will not make the 0.2.0 cut.

Cheers,

Zach