On Tue, 2009-06-02 at 22:45 +0200, Øyvind Harboe wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 9:31 PM, Gene Smith <g...@chartertn.net> wrote:
> > I see in r2003 that stm32.cfg is now in tcl/ which caused an error for cfg
> > files that attempt to point to it. Attached is patch to fix these pointer
> > files.
>
> I'm wondering if the bug isn't elsewhere.
>
> Was it intentional to add the "tcl/" prefix? Perhaps the directory
> search path just
> needs to be updated?

Whoops!  This actually appears to be something that I missed.
When I moved everything around, I changed the installed heirarchy! NUTS!

AFAICT, the tcl/ path should no longer be required in any script. If it
does work for you, I would bet that you have leftover files from a

Assuming that my assessment is correct, I can produce a patch to remove
all of these prefixes from the tree.  I am surprised that no one has
noticed this before today.

Zach