The FASTDATA register is part of the EJTAG specification at least back to 3.10
(search for MD00047-2B-EJTAG-SPC-03.10.pdf to see the FASTDATA register).

This patch optimizes any calls to target->type->bulk_write_memory() and I have
only found the call in target.c. I don't know if flash programming will touch
this code.

- David