On Saturday 27 June 2009, Freddie Chopin wrote:
> David Brownell pisze:
> > For the record, why don't we label r2403 as "RC1"?
>
> Maybe because that fails to build of Windows without two patches I
> submitted 2 days ago, that weren't accepted yet?

Exactly the kind of information we need!
The strtok thing?  URLs would help...

We could still label it RC1, though that issue makes it clear
that RC1 couldn't be 0.2.0 ...

Hmm ... would you be a good candidate to track "release blockers"
in terms of build-from-source on MS-Windows?  Any bugs too.  We
need someone to do that.  Post a list every few days, to track
the issues that are still open.

- Dave