On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 8:23 PM, Freddie Chopin <freddie_cho...@op.pl>wrote:

> Rohit Chandel pisze:
> > But the problem comes when I give "openocd" at cmd line.
> > Michael informed me that on this I should get connected to the Target
> > through OpenOCD. But I get an error message in a new window saying
> > "openocd.exe has stopped working" and the usual message whether to
> > close, debug or look for a online solution.
>
> >Instead of the openocd.cfg file inside your project, just open the
> >Command Prompt (anyway you like) and type:
>
> >openocd -f interface/olimex-jtag-tiny.cfg -f board/olimex_sam7_s256.cfg
>
> >Then post here the error message you get.

On giving "openocd -f interface/olimex-jtag-tiny.cfg -f
board/olimex_sam7_s256.cfg"
on command prompt I got the same message:

 C:\Users\Rohit\SAM7S256Test>openocd -f interface/olimex-jtag-tiny.cfg -f
board/olimex_sam7_s256.cfg
Open On-Chip Debugger 0.2.0 (2009-07-18-09:50)
Release
For bug reports, read
http://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/openocd/trunk/BUGS

A new window opens up after that saying "openocd.exe" has stopped working
and the usual option to check online for solution, close the program or
debug the program.

Regards
Rohit