Hi!

I just like to report that there is a regression in the s3c6410 support
of OpenOCD.  Release 0.2 is working fine with my SMDK6410 here, using
jtagkey-tiny with libftdi.

The command I use to start is:

cd tcl
../src/openocd -s . -f ./interface/jtagkey-tiny.cfg -f
./target/samsung_s3c6410.cfg

On a untarred vanilla 0.2 release this will work fine and I can halt, step +
resume.

However, on the current svn version (2674) the scan chain + 6410 is detected
correctly.  'halt' also seems to work, i.e. I get a reasonably-looking address
for the program counter.  However, after resume the target does not actually
resume and is dead from this point on.

I don't have time to debug this, and I will not have access to a SMDK6410 in the
near future, so all I can send is this bug report, sorry.

--
- Harald Welte <lafo...@gnumonks.org>           http://laforge.gnumonks.org/