This part of the terms made my alarm bells to turn on:

"
    * No proprietary dependencies: your project

        * must work on a completely free operating system. Find free
replacements for your non-free dependencies. Develop and test your Java
applications with IcedTea? (OpenJDK?), and your .Net ones with DotGNU (or other
free alternatives). See JavaIssues.
        * Runs primarily on a free operating system. Proprietary platforms such
as Microsoft Windows should be considered as secondary targets, and cannot
provide additional features over the ports to free OSes.
"

Terms like these are not good for any open source software project. One of my
rules is to stay away from (groups of) people that exclude for no good reason.

Nico Coesel