On Thursday 08 October 2009, Zach Welch wrote:
> - Improve interactive support (e.g. 'pause', etc.).
>   -
> https://developer.berlios.de/feature/?func=detailfeature&feature_id=4086&group_id=4148

pause ~= sleep
text output == echo

... close this "feature request" as resolved.

For the XScale and Sheevaplug things, I suggest Nicolas Pitre
tell us what to do.

In general I'd be inclined to close many of those patches
with some kind of "resubmit the normal way if this is still
a problem" status.  There are several patches for random
JTAG adapters, which surely need updating and re-testing
by someone who actually has that hardware ...

Though #856 look wrong, whatever it was trying to do.  :)