>I need to find out which pin on my board the chip's uart rx line is
connected to. My chip is a s3c2410 (arm920t).
>I can connect through jtag and execute openocd commands. Is there any
way to get some output on a certain pin of the chip >through jtag?
Something boundry-scan like that I can then probe all the pads I have
available to find out which one is the uart >rx. How do i go about
toggling output on a certain pin (it's pin is k17 - RXD0/GPH3) through
openocd?

David,
You can use the mww (and similar) commands to write to the special
function registers from OpenOCD.

Nico Coesel