On Wednesday 18 November 2009, Albert ARIBAUD wrote:
> >> Can someone on the list point me to instructions on how to create
> >> interface, target and board files for this board?
> >
> > Start with the User's Guide; there's a chapter on that stuff.
>
> Thanks. I'd gone through the manual already once, but I was more looking
> for a "where to start and how to progress" section, or a "typical kinds
> of JTAG setups you can encouter" ones. A second read of the
> interface-related sections clarifies things--a bit.

If you could explain how they might be improved, or submit a
patch (I could help clean it up) that would be the way to get
progress ...

I think most folk on this list are a bit beyond the specific
questions you're thinking of, so if you -- who have them fresh
in your mind! -- can help identify documentation deficiencies,
that'd help.

If you're after something that's really tutorial, we probably
won't put it in the manual.  Something that makes all that
reference material more approachbale, especially to someone
just starting, would be reasonable to see there.

- Dave