On Sat, 2009-11-21 at 16:24 -0700, David Brownell wrote:
> On Saturday 21 November 2009, Zachary T Welch wrote:
> > +static const struct command_registration at91rm9200_command_handlers[] = {
> > +               {
> > +                       .name = "at91rm9200_device",
> > +                       .handler = &at91rm9200_handle_device_command,
> > +                       .mode = COMMAND_CONFIG,
> > +                       .help = "query armjtagew info",
> > +               },
> > +       };
>
> Could we get one less level of indent throughout?

There a couple of arguments for using this style at the top-level:
- It's consistent with the other indenting.  The statement has not been
completed, so the code should not return to the original tab-stop.
- It generally fits fine with cols=80, even at tab=8.  I still use tab=4
as the final rule, where one level is barely noticeable.

It would be painful to retouch all of these for this issue alone, but I
suppose that I should have expected you to raise this particular point.

Cheers,

Zach