On Saturday 28 November 2009, Zach Welch wrote:
> I believe that the real problem is that the .mode initializer for those
> commands' registration records have been marked incorrectly.  There may
> be others....   It's easy to discover which ones need to be fixed, but
> that does not sound like the only problem.

Maybe part of the problem is that putting the "init" on the command line
with a bunch of other commands.  I have startup scripts, some of which
tweak things on the command line and some of which do it in a per-board
setup.cfg file ... small sample of two shows the former breaking but not
the latter.