Can anyone help me with this?

To make single-step work better with IRQs and FreeRTOS in Eclipse, it
seems that I need to send this do GDB:

define hook-step
mon cortex_m3 maskisr on
end
define hookpost-step
mon cortex_m3 maskisr off
end

The big question is: how/where do I put that? I supose that it should be
in my config file for OpenOCD, I tried many things without success :(

There is very little about that in Google or in GDB or even in OpenOCD
manual...

Please help !!! Bellow is my previous question a an answer from David
that did help me in understanding what is happening :)

I am using OpennOCD 0.3.1 now :)

Thanks,
Alain