Hi all,

Well, this is really interesting.

If we use this, i think it is necessary
to use even another name and avoid anything
that points to the name "malloc" to avoid
any future discussions about this topic.

Perhaps we should use something like:

void *allocate_or_exit(size);

This would make it perfectly clear what happening
and i have no problem with that. It is fail safe.

Best Regards,

Carsten