Yegor,

On Monday 21 December 2009, Yegor Yefremov wrote:
> My board rev: LMWLV-B

Could you forward the USB IDs and device string of your
board?  I notice that tcl/interface/luminary-lm3s811.cfg
doesn't include the USB IDs, so it's at least partially
broken.  Also its device string doesn't match the other eval
boards; that's suspicious, though not necessarily wrong.

Plus ... that config file isn't actually *used* anywhere
in the tree!  I propose fixing that so that it's specific
to the old rev B boards (won't ever support SWO), and let
everyone else use an updated "luminary.cfg" (using "icdi"
layout, which can switch port B between SWO and UART).

On Linux the /proc/bus/usb/devices file has a section with
that data.  (Some systems put it in /dev/.../usb/devices
instead.)  On Windows I suppose it's somewhere in the device
properties.

- Dave