Hi [;

You do remember the ftd2xx case? I clearly remember some of OpenOCD
leaders stating that any violation of GPL (distributing OpenOCD linked
to ftd2xx) will be legally fought, courts and various organizations
would be informed, etc.. Yet today I've found a fourth case of violating
this "rule", and believe me - I'm not searching for them. The first two
are really "local" and you have to dig deep to find them, the third is
ancient (r200-something), but the last one is... well - it's huge [;

If those threats were not serious, then I'll post a version linked to
ftd2xx too - it's still better on Windows, and I don't think this is
going to change any time soon.

4\/3!!