Hi,

I have a new OpenOCD driver for USBProg and its firmware. The new firmware is
quite optimized, so it can
transfer data to the SRAM with 18 KBytes/s. The old USBProg driver/firmware is
much slower (1 KBytes/s).
The speed comparison was done using LM3S2110 as the target board. It was tested
also with some
other microcontrollers (STM32, LPC2148 and AT90SAM7S256), and it works without
any problems.
Here is the project link :
http://code.google.com/p/usbprog-jtag/
or directly to the patch against OpenOCD version 0.4.0:
http://usbprog-jtag.googlecode.com/files/openocd-0.4.0-usbprog-0.1.diff

Since it is a new project, the code still needs some clean up, but I think it
should be ok for testing purpose.
And later on, I would like also to introduce two new adapters for OpenOCD,
eStick (USB adapter using AT90USB162)
and USB AVR Lab:
http://code.google.com/p/estick-jtag/
and
http://code.google.com/p/usbvlab-jtag/
They are also already working as JTAG adapter without any problem with those
microcontrollers.
Any comment, test or suggestion are very welcome.

Best regards,
Cahya.