Hi folks,

A very useful thing for a debugger to do is to fill memory with some repeating
pattern (0xdeadbeef, 0xfeedface, 0x0badface, etc, are popular).  I thought it
would be a simple thing to implement a tcl script to do this; one that uses
openocd's internal mww command.  Then I found that Jim_TCL apparently does not
implement 'binary scan', which I believe is necessary to generate the binary
value to write to memory.  Any suggestions?  Hopefully this is a dumb question
and the answer will be obvious to someone :)

Thanks!
Mike

P.S. I realize there is the painful option of externally generating a file
consisting of the repeating pattern, and using 'load_image' :-(

----