I'm afraid not. Moving to a new version of OpenOCD would require a lot of work
which I don't have time for (blame the Boss). I had to modify some parts of
OpenOCD quite heavily to get more speed out of it. Besides that, the apparatus
which runs OpenOCD is at the assembly house so I have no means of testing
anyway.

> Did you have to fix *all* those locations in jim.c?

For -Werror to shut up: yes.  I was almost tempted to turn -Werror off but I
felt the 'this variable may be used unitialized' messages where too severe to
dismiss :-)

Nico Coesel