And that is not, at all, what I saw in the "quoted text" area. I only saw the
phrase "Iyi ge" which is Turkish for "Good development ".

"Austin, Alex" <alex.aus...@spectrumdsi.com> wrote:

Anyone else get this message? Is it coincidence that I understand it?

Gary Carlson <gcarl...@carlson-minot.com> wrote:

I am just curious if the small problem that I discovered this afternoon can
be duplicated by any other developers/users using other jlink dongles (or
even non-jlink dongles).  The first time through a "reset halt" seems to
fail, but subsequently operates flawlessly thereafter.

If anyone has some interest, this is the process:

1. Shutdown openocd (if already running).
2. Start openocd using the appropriate config file for your board.
3. Open telnet session and type the commands listed in blue:

Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
Open On-Chip Debugger
> halt
> poll
background polling: on
TAP: at91sam9g20.cpu (enabled)
target state: halted
target halted in ARM state due to breakpoint, current mode: Supervisor
cpsr: 0x000000d3 pc: 0x00000000
MMU: disabled, D-Cache: disabled, I-Cache: disabled
> reset halt
JTAG tap: at91sam9g20.cpu tap/device found: 0x0792603f (mfg: 0x01f, part:
0x7926, ver: 0x0)
timed out while waiting for target halted
TARGET: at91sam9g20.cpu - Not halted
Command handler execution failed
in procedure 'reset' called at file "command.c", line 650
called at file "command.c", line 361
> reset halt
JTAG tap: at91sam9g20.cpu tap/device found: 0x0792603f (mfg: 0x01f, part:
0x7926, ver: 0x0)
target state: halted
target halted in ARM state due to breakpoint, current mode: Supervisor
cpsr: 0x000000d3 pc: 0x00000000
MMU: disabled, D-Cache: disabled, I-Cache: disabled
NOTE! DCC downloads have not been enabled, defaulting to slow memory writes.
Type 'help dcc'.
NOTE! Severe performance degradation without fast memory access enabled.
Type 'help fast'.

Gary