On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 3:26 PM, Martin Zenzes
<mzen...@informatik.uni-bremen.de> wrote:
> I'm sorry... my mistake...
>
> ./configure LDFLAGS=-L/opt/libftdi-1.0 --prefix=/opt/openocd
> --enable-ft2232_libftdi --enable-maintainer-mode
>
> is enough to point configure to the right lib... everything is fine. and
> I learned a lot about configure ;-)

Be very careful about the installation of libftdi and libftdi-1.0. They
conflict with each other and you may encounter different problems.
The best is to only install one of them.

Last time I had libftdi at /usr and libftdi-1.0 at /usr/local. Supposed
that should work. Somehow it caused problem when building
later version of libftdi-1.0's python bindings. Now I just remove
libftdi all-together and use libftdi-1.0.

But maybe your /opt directory used is better than the default
/usr/local.

--
Xiaofan http://mcuee.blogspot.com