From: gla...@hotmail.de
To: andreas.fritiof...@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 07:48:28 +0000
CC: openocd-development@lists.berlios.de
Subject: Re: [Openocd-development] STM32 JTAG-DP STICKY ERROR

So I did some changes on my GDB commands as you recommended me. But I have
still the same errors. I will attach my logfile, makefile and my linker script
just in case you could find an error and help me out.

This is how I try to work:
1) run openOCD
2) run arm-none-eabi-gdb

I can't even start debugging, the because I get this message: Program received
signal SIGINT, Interrupt.

Regards,
Kenan

> Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 21:59:13 +0200
> Subject: Re: [Openocd-development] STM32 JTAG-DP STICKY ERROR
> From: andreas.fritiof...@gmail.com
> To: gla...@hotmail.de
> CC: openocd-development@lists.berlios.de
>
> On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 3:13 PM, Kenan Özdemir <gla...@hotmail.de> wrote:
> > Hi Guys,
> >
> > I have the following problem..
> >
> > Each time I try to Debug I got this Error Message it is out of my logfile..
> >
> > Debug: 3397 39766 arm_adi_v5.c:335 jtagdp_transaction_endcheck(): jtag-dp:
> > CTRL/STAT error, 0xf0000021
> > Error: 3398 39766 arm_adi_v5.c:361 jtagdp_transaction_endcheck(): JTAG-DP
> > STICKY ERROR
> > Debug: 3399 39766 arm_adi_v5.c:373 jtagdp_transaction_endcheck(): jtag-dp:
> > CTRL/STAT 0xf0000001
> > Error: 3400 39766 arm_adi_v5.c:380 jtagdp_transaction_endcheck(): MEM_AP_CSW
> > 0x23000052, MEM_AP_TAR 0xfffffffc
> > Debug: 3401 39781 arm_adi_v5.c:335 jtagdp_transaction_endcheck(): jtag-dp:
> > CTRL/STAT error, 0xf0000021
> > Error: 3402 39781 arm_adi_v5.c:361 jtagdp_transaction_endcheck(): JTAG-DP
> > STICKY ERROR
> > Debug: 3403 39781 arm_adi_v5.c:373 jtagdp_transaction_endcheck(): jtag-dp:
> > CTRL/STAT 0xf0000001
> > Error: 3404 39781 arm_adi_v5.c:380 jtagdp_transaction_endcheck(): MEM_AP_CSW
> > 0x23000052, MEM_AP_TAR 0xfffffffc
> > Warn : 3405 39781 arm_adi_v5.c:989 mem_ap_read_buf_u32(): Block read error
> > address 0xfffffff8, count 0x1
>
> At a first glance, it seems fairly normal. The failed accesses to
> 0xfffffffX are because GDB tries to backtrace through the stack frames
> as far as it goes. Sooner or later it will reach one with the special
> exception return value and stop because it can't read memory there.
>
> I assume debugging isn't working for you (and not just the phony error
> message nagging you)? What are the symptoms? Any other error messages?
>
> > I'm using the Stm32-p103 board from Olminex with the Cortex M3, Eclipse,
> > OpenOCD 0.4.0 and the standard config files for stm32 supported by oocd
> > 0.4.0
>
> You should be aware of a bug in 0.4.0 causing the first debug session,
> after OpenOCD has been started, to fail if the target is running when
> GDB connects. It is fixed in recent git and can be worked around in
> 0.4.0 by either doing 'reset init' in a gdb-attach event handler, or
> adding -c init -c 'reset init' to the command line when starting
> OpenOCD.
>

> > here are my GDB commands:
> >
> > target remote localhost:3333
> > monitor reset halt
> > monitor stm32x mass_erase 0
> > monitor stm32x options_read 0
> > monitor stm32x unlock 0
> > monitor reset
> > monitor flash write_image  main.bin 0x8000000 bin
> > file main.out
> > load main.out
> > break main
>
> This looks a bit strange. Nowadays, 'reset init' seems to be preferred
> [...]

Künftig E-Mails über Hotmail ohne Werbung versenden!