duane> Q: What are the openocd + gdb + windows users using as their GUI front end?Phil Fong wrote:

Various>  Eclipse, Code Blocks,

BTW - I agree with Oyvind - it sort of is painful that Eclipse *requires* you to have a project file to use the debugger.

Actually - I played a little bit -I have CygwinX already on my machine (talking to my Linux box) And - DDD is already a Cygwin package.. So I'm going to check that out and see how it goes.

It should be quite simple to create a simple batch file that wraps around starting an X server, and starting DDD.

I'll update the list when I have a good shellscript/batchfile. I'm sure others have, or will have the same issues, and I know something about setting this up.

-Duane.