Hey 0yvind,

You were right in advising me to use git:HEAD.

> I've rebased your patch onto origin/master, attached. The second patch
> are some changes that I made quickly, you'll have to review those changes
> carefully.

Thanks a lot!  I added the GPL banner and will check the coding style guide
before sending a serious patch to the list.

BTW, I am pleased by the clear structure of the code; good architecturing!

> It's just possible that the jtag_get_end_state(), now retired, was
> messing things up.

Nope.  But this new release does support the command "jtag init" in the
configfile that I couldn't get going in 0.4.0 -- it is now complaining
about stuff at the JTAG level, In other words I'm flying, albeit low :)

Thanks,
 -Rick