Hello Øyvind! :-)

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 3:27 PM, Øyvind Harboe <oyvind.har...@zylin.com> wrote:
> the official position of the maintainers is that we want a maintainable,
> documented SWD implementation or none at all.

Good approach, totally agree on this! :-) I have just started
http://sourceforge.net/projects/stm32primer2swd/ that will document my
SWD works on Stm32Primer2 - I will use KT-LINK and embedded RLink, but
KT-LINK has more priority as it is more generic (FT2232H based). This
site can be later used as a documentation source.

Is there already any scheme/design on how SWD should work in OpenOCD?
Should it imitate JTAG after "swd init" at the highest level?

> I know David hasn't been able to work on SWD as much as he had
> planned or hoped.

Well, I had some shifts and delays too, but luckily have some time for
this at the moment - I also have to finish this around the end of year
so my motivation is constantly increasing ;-)

Best regards!
Tomek