On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 10:44 AM, Øyvind Harboe <oyvind.har...@zylin.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 10:34 AM, Drasko DRASKOVIC
> <drasko.drasko...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Try the HEAD of the master branch.
>>
>> I can not, as I am creating patch for local use based on stable release.
>
> Rebase your changes to git master. Read up on the git documentation
> on how to do this. This is an area where git shines! If you don't know how
> to do this, then you should make the investment in learning this if you
> want the help from the community.
Although I love git very much, I do not want to do this. I am working
on a patch that I can share with some people locally, and I can not
make a patch on a master branch that constantly changes.

> If you are working on changes that you are have no intention of rebasing to
> master or contributing to the community, then of course you're pretty
> much on your own...
I guess that this is the case ;). I found a workaround hacking through
target.c (target_register_event_callback registers one callback too
many) and commenting out target_handle_event(target, event); call in
target_call_event_callbacks() function (I have no idea what this is
doing, but it is not doing it well). Now everything seems to be
working.

BR,
Drasko