--- On Thu, 11/11/10, Øyvind Harboe <oyvind.har...@zylin.com> wrote:

> What output do you get when running bootstrap?

This time I noticed some stuff ... but that seems
wrong.  Bootstrap should bootstrap, not leave the
job incomplete and in need of repairs.

> It should print the instructions on how to build and install jim tcl.

No, it should get to the point where a top-level
configure and make will work without errors.

Builds are now needlessly error-prone and
painful.  And don't match the docs either.

I still get errors even if I build "jim" first.
I'm goind to have to waste time finding sources
of these needless build errors.

> Did you try running the current master branch?

That's what I said I did:  current mainline clone.