Any objections out there?

Looks OK to me on the surface of it. You're the expert here.

I'll let it cool off and if no feedback, I'll merge it.

> The driver structure follows the prototype of the other drivers in
> src/flash/nor/
> The file .h that I'm adding is totally useless, since only provides a
> function prototype but is not included by the only user of that
> function.

I'm thinking that it would make more sense to get rid of all the
.h files where a simple fn prototype in drivers.c would do.
Less clutter. But that's a separate issue to the patches and can
be dealt with after this patch has gone in.

--
Øyvind Harboe

Can Zylin Consulting help on your project?

US toll free 1-866-980-3434 / International +47 51 63 25 00

http://www.zylin.com/zy1000.html
ARM7 ARM9 ARM11 XScale Cortex
JTAG debugger and flash programmer