Jayabharath, Goluguri wrote, on 11/24/2010 10:05 AM:

2010/11/24 Nishanth Menon <menon.nisha...@gmail.com
<mailto:menon.nisha...@gmail.com>>

    Nishanth Menon wrote, on 11/23/2010 08:43 PM:

        folks,

        Is there any attempts/plans on openOCD? flyswatter[1] was like
        ~50$ or
        so.. or is openOCD more of a
        would-be-useful-debugging-kernel-with-infinite-time thingy?

        [1] http://www.tincantools.com/product.php?productid=16134

    maybe someone can comment on this:
    https://blueprints.launchpad.net/linaro/+spec/tr-toolchain-openocd

I spoke to Linaro folks (Zach Welch & Mike Hope) who have worked on the
blueprint. They have told me that OpenOCD & A9 work from Linaro wont
happen in the next 6 month cycle and asked us to find someone in the
community to work on this.

Anyone interested to do this? (either her or on OpenOCD community ) --
let me know.

Should probably be asking openocd ML. ccying the list.

--
Regards,
Nishanth Menon