Joao Antonio wrote:
> I'm interested in buying Actel's A2F-Eval-Kit and i'd like to know
> if anyone was able to configure OpenOCD to work with it or if you
> think it's achievable. By achievable I mean just by creating a tcl
> script for it.

http://www.actel.com/products/hardware/devkits_boards/smartfusion_eval.aspx

I have the board, and may be able to test it out this weekend.

> OpenOCD is totally new for me and I need some advice on wether you
> think I should go first for an already supported board or if
> configuring a board to work with OpenOCD from scratch isn't a
> problem.

The JTAG (they call it RVI) is connected directly to the A2F200 JTAG
inputs with both TRST and SRST. It should be straightforward, unless
there is some issue with the Cortex-M3 core.

//Peter