Hello,

I saw Øyvind's invitation to submit a patch to correct the uses of \n
in LOG_ERROR and decided to bang out some remedial sed-fu. I've never
been able to get sed to work well on multiple lines, so I grepped with
extra lines of context to make sure that the LOG_ERROR newline wasn't
on a successive line; I found no instances of this. However, there are
many offenders (at least 87 instances) in LOG_DEBUG, LOG_INFO,
LOG_USER_N, LOG_OUTPUT, and LOG_WARNING. I'm not sure if these should
also be corrected; I'm guessing not for LOG_USER_N and LOG_OUTPUT,
because they don't automatically include a newline in their
definitions.

Best regards,
~Eric