Øyvind Harboe wrote:
> There are lots of 0.1" 10/14/20 connectors out there
> with the signal pins reordered(TI, ARM, MIPS, etc.).
>
> Here is something promising: create your own cable
> relatively easily and at least reasonably robust.

Yes good. I've been using Tyco AMPMODU-II for a long time, with the
contact elements for crimping, but soldering wires to them instead.
Great especially for cable-to-board connections since they have
keying and a latch. The soldering is tedious, but the connection is
good and the connectors are also .1". I would like the crimping tool
but wouldn't crimp enough of them to justify the cost.

I've seen these precrimped mixnmatch cables before and I think they
look good. They have an advantage over AMPMODU-II in that they are
flush .1" connectors, whereas AMPMODU-II protrudes a bit at least on
the keyed side.

//Peter