Hi All,

I apologize for posting a somewhat openocd off-topic question, but I am in a
bind.

I have been using openocd and gdb from within eclipse quite happily, until I
duplicated a project to start a new one, and tried debugging it.

When gdb launches from within eclipse, I get a windoze crash dialog box,
then the following error:

"Error in final launch sequence
Connection is shut down"

However if I launch gdb from the old project it is fine. The debug settings
between projects are identical .... apart from the object code ..
If I copy the "good" object code into the new project location ... I still
get the error, so doesn't look like the object code is the issue ..

Anyone offer any suggestions?

I don't know how to get more info from gdb as to what is going on ..

Cheers,
Bernie

--
You always have believers and scepticts.. A True inventor is always a
believer..