I've been programming Lattice XP2 FPGAs with SVF using a git checkout from the
beginning of February.  (So, to answer Oyvind svf at least partially works.)
However, I've noticed that the echo to the screen does not echo the first line
of SDR commands.  The SVF has SDR commands of the form:
SDR    638    TDI
(3F7777BBBBF7777EEEEFDDDDFBBBBF7777FEEEFDDDDFBBBBF7777EEEEFDDDDFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEFDDDDFBBBBF7777EEEEFDDDDFBBBBF7777EE6EF7777EEEEFDDDDFBBBBF);

The output in the telnet session and the OpenOCD console only shows the second
line.  If SDR command is only one line, nothing is shown.

Is this intentional?

Phil