On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 12:14 PM, Michael Schwingen
<rincew...@discworld.dascon.de> wrote:
> Øyvind Harboe wrote:
>>
>> I'm wondering if it would be better to ditch the automatic fixup
>> code and use parameters to target in config script.
>>
>> Default would be to use the automatic detection per ARM's
>> specification.
>>

> Since auto-detecting the broken devices seems to be problematic, I think
> that would be a good approach, because it has zero chance of breaking
> non-affected devices.

Sold then...

Patch anyone?

Wasn't this what was proposed in the first place? :-)

Autodetect of a few broken devices would have been sweet, but I suppose
we couldn't get away with it this time...

--
Øyvind Harboe

Can Zylin Consulting help on your project?

US toll free 1-866-980-3434 / International +47 51 87 40 27

http://www.zylin.com/zy1000.html
ARM7 ARM9 ARM11 XScale Cortex
JTAG debugger and flash programmer