Øyvind Harboe wrote:
On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 2:57 PM, Laurent Gauch
<laurent.ga...@amontec.com> wrote:
If someone else on the list looks at your patch and thinks it is a good
solution to the problem then that would help too.

Yes, this is a good solution.
So, you can merge it.

I'll wait for more feedback or time to look at this more closely for now.

I'd rather do this correctly and cleanly than prematurely.

Ok wait until the end of the week for some feedbacks.
But as this is specific to how we close openocd I think we will have few feedbacks :-)
We will see how many feedback we get ...

This patch is essential to deinit and close the jtag adapter correctly. Users will see immediate results when the adapter stays connected to the host running openocd and when they connect /disconnect a new target to the JTAG adapter and start a new openocd session ... (ex.: this will remove some really old troubles when connecting and disconnecting a TI ARM CORTEX OMAP with the TRST attached ...)

This patch will allow better openocd 'inter-sessions'  ...

Laurent
http://www.amontec.com

Laurent
http://www.amontec.com
Amontec JTAGkey-2 : High-Speed USB JTAG cable interface 1.3V to 5.5V with RTCK