The driver works great.  Here is my experience with it.  I went to openocd,
Downloaded the get repo, built.  The first time I flashed code, everything
Worked great.  The second time, I ran into issues.

When I was trying to flash, I got the follow:
Error: JTAG-DP STICKY ERROR
Error: MEM_AP_CSW 0x23000052, MEM_AP_TAR 0x40023c08
Error: JTAG-DP STICKY ERROR
Error: MEM_AP_CSW 0x23000052, MEM_AP_TAR 0x40023c08

Finally I got a fix.  First, ensure the blocks aren't write protected

Inside gdb, run this: monitor mdw 0x40023c14 should yield 0x0fffaaec
If you don't get 0x0fffxxxx, do the following:
reboot the board
monitor mww 0x40023c08 0x08192A3B
monitor mww 0x40023c08 0x4C5D6E7F
monitor mww 0x40023c14 0x0fffaaec
reboot the board
monitor mdw 0x40023c14 should yield 0x0fffaaec

Second, here is my program script, the key is that you must clear any error
bits at 0x40023c0c:

  #Get the system ready to run these commands
init

  #flash a program
halt
sleep 10

  #Clear any flash errors   REQUIRED!
sleep 10
mww 0x40023c0c 0xf3

  #Flash my code
sleep 10
flash probe 0
flash write_bank 0 /tmp/target.bin 0

  # get thsi thing started again
reset init
reset run
shutdown

Great job on the stm32F207 driver, thanks!
-Orbital_sFear