On 2011.06.10 14:03, Øyvind Harboe wrote:
Peter won't be alone on this project. He will be one of the maintainers,
perhaps that will work better for everybody?

If I may (and then I'll shut up as, unless Peter has anything to say, I think I've taken enough of your time here), I don't foresee OpenOCD having a problem as long as it has 2 or more maintainers, with at least one of them expected to responsive enough.

From what I could see, OpenOCD is a healthy project, with more than one person getting themselves involved in the project administrative tasks on a regular basis, and I can only wish libusb was that way. Past a certain size, a project should to have at least two active maintainers to keep everybody happy IMO.

Regards,

/Pete