hi!

i've spamming tomek's personal email, switching to here to share a bit more :)

i'm having some problems with the opencd-swd branch.

i had to copy aclocal and other stuff from /usr/share/ to
/usr/local/share/ to get bootstrap to work correctly. this is probably
because of freeBSD vs LSD stuff (don't know much about the
differences)

these patches are based on  the openocd-swd branch at
git://repo.or.cz/openocd/libswd.git:

0001-edits-to-compile:
this patch is what i need to do after:
git clone -b openocd-swd git://repo.or.cz/openocd/libswd.git test_swd
to get stuff to compile.

0002-added-my-test-stuff.patch
this is some code i added/modified to test my stuff.
it basically adds a copy of the ktlink_swd but with a different name.
the plan was to play around with it to get it to suite my needs.

at this point i can get the pre-swd stuff working, but when trying to
use the interface minimodule_swd.cfg i get a runtime error:
  ../tcl/target/dsp568013.cfg:29: invalid command name "jtag"
  in procedure 'script'
  at file "embedded:startup.tcl", line 58
  at file "../tcl/target/dsp568013.cfg", line 29

the same target config works fine with a ft2232 layout instead of a
ft2232_swd layout (for example minimodule.cfg).

my system:
cat /proc/version
  Linux version 2.6.32-32-generic (buildd@roseapple) (gcc version
4.4.3 (Ubuntu 4.4.3-4ubuntu5) ) #62-Ubuntu SMP Wed Apr 20 21:54:21 UTC
2011
cat /etc/issue
  Ubuntu 10.04.2 LTS \n \l

any ideas on how to debug this?
i'm finding it hard to get to the error, not sure how to dig down from
the tcl layer.

thanks!

--
Rodrigo.