> Hi,
>
> I can see use cases for this, however, without a sample implementation for
> the "other end", it is difficult to use and even test.

I would like to commit it and post something to the zylin-zpu
mailing list that they can implement a TCP/IP server in Tcl
under Modelsim to add a JTAG interface to the ZPU.

I definitely see the academic value of this feature. It's not a stretch
of the imagination that a university would get an ARM7 core to
use in a simulation. The student could then demonstrate a fully
functional system under Modelsim...

--
Øyvind Harboe - Can Zylin Consulting help on your project?
US toll free 1-866-980-3434 / International +47 51 87 40 27