On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 9:58 AM, openOCD.fseu
<openocd.f...@de.fujitsu.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> attached you can find our OpenOCD support package for the new Cortex-M3
> Family
> offered by Fujitsu Semiconductor again.

Posting proprietary-format archive (zip) packets to the open source
mailing list is not the most intelligent thing to do, besides being
annoying an repelling.
As to be said, posting anything besides plain text is already strange.

> Is there anybody responsible for integrating it to the OpenOCD project?

Yes - you. Format your patches.

> Is there any
> other issue needed for integration?

Yes. You did not read the basic documentation on OpenOCD development
participation.

> The drivers were developed by our
> own, compiled
> together with the OpenOCD modules and tested successfully with our
> target
> MCUs with an FTDI-USB-JTAG adapter.

This is good. I took a quick look, looks very nice.

> We would appreciate, if anybody could take care of this issue.

Follow the guidelines and you'll be OK.

BR,
Drasko