Hi all,
I have a following problem : I have a slave CPU which is under
constant reset in a multicore SoC. This slave CPU is woken up by the
write to certain register bu main CPU.
Then reset from slave CPU is removed and it can be halted, written to, etc.

My problem is that I created two targets in my OpenOCD config, but
when I say halt or reset init in my script it tries to halt both
targets - so it fails. Reset init is never done, so SDRAM is not set
up.

What would be the best place -the best event - to put there this slave
reset register write ? I tried defining -event reset-start, reset-init
and reset-assert to contain this reg write - no sucess. It seems like
OpenOCD still tries to halt both targets before doing reset. So I
inserted this reg write into -event halted. THis works but seems to be
impractical - I'll have this regiter written on every halt, and I want
to have it written only after SoC reset, but before first halt was
issued (otherwise halt will fail, because slave CCPU will stay under
reset until waken-up by main CPU)...

BR,
Drasko