On 12 July 2011 15:01, Xiaofan Chen <xiaof...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 9:51 PM, Spencer Oliver <s...@spen-soft.co.uk> wrote:
>> Try my repo now i have pushed a fix for the warnings.

I have just attempted to build under cygwin and get warnings.
Seems this patch has broken windows - i am inclined to revert as
windows is more likely to use ftd2xx than linux.

Looking into the issue i agree with Xiaofan the issue is caused by a
change to the wintypes.h

old version (0.4.16)
typedef unsigned long                   DWORD;
typedef unsigned long                   ULONG;

new version (1.04)
typedef unsigned int                    DWORD;
typedef unsigned int                    ULONG;

for info long is 8bytes under linux64 - but win64 treats it as 4bytes.
I may get more time to look into next week.

Cheers
Spen