On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 5:16 PM, Xiaofan Chen <xiaof...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 5:11 PM, Vit Mares <mares....@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thank you very much but no success.
>> It is on Windows XP Pro SP3 and fresh MinGW instalation.
>
> I think we have to wait for the fix from Spen and Steve.
>
> In any case, you can use the binary from Freddie Chopin
> to start using OpenOCD. Or you can use my binary.
>
> Or you can use Linux to cross build the binary, it is always
> faster and easier to build OpenOCD (and libftdi) under
> Linux using MinGW. That is what Freddie is doing
> and is also what I usually do to build libftdi and OpenOCD.

Yet the other solution is to use Cygwin if you do not
want to use Linux. Take note the new Cygwin MinGW.org
cross compiler is called mingw-gcc (i686-pc-ming32-gcc)
http://cygwin.com/packages/mingw-gcc/

Eg from Spen using ftd2xx.
https://lists.berlios.de/pipermail/openocd-development/2011-August/020472.html
./configure --build=i686-pc-cygwin --host=i686-pc-mingw32
--disable-shared --disable-werror --enable-ft2232_ftd2xx

Another eg using libusb-win32 and libftdi.
./configure --build=i686-pc-cygwin --host=i686-pc-mingw32
--disable-shared --disable-werror --enable-ft2232_libftdi  --enable-jlink

--
Xiaofan