On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 12:01 AM, Spencer Oliver <s...@spen-soft.co.uk>wrote:

> On 09/08/2011 22:15, Øyvind Harboe wrote:
>
>> Any objections?
>>

> I would like to give this a test-run tomorrow.

Did you (or anyone else for that matter) get a chance to test it?

Any thoughts on the target patch? Specifically the signature of the new
target functions. I didn't think much about the exit_point parameter since
it isn't used in the armv7-m implementation. Other targets may need it, but
will they need it for both start and wait?

Also (more generally) the reg/mem_params seem similar enough to warrant a
merge. Or rather, memory parameters doesn't look very useful at all. They're
only used by the lpc2000.c flash driver and there it would probably be
simpler to write and read memory using the normal target functions. Does
anyone but Dominic know why they're there?

/Andreas