On 16 August 2011 11:13, Spencer Oliver <s...@spen-soft.co.uk> wrote:
> On 16 August 2011 11:03, Steve Bennett <ste...@workware.net.au> wrote:

>> Good news. Spencer and I sorted out the jimtcl build problem on mingw.
>> The fix is in the jimtcl git repo.
>> See:
>> http://repo.or.cz/w/jimtcl.git/commit/645ed6fd4b6f9038c7e1d85d74c3872b3cb9a507
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Steve
>>

> yah - i will update the openocd jim version

just updated to latest jim master 645ed6fd4b6f9038c7e1d85d74c3872b3cb9a507
get a jimtcl build error now on cygwin and linux - msys is working fine.

cc -g -O2 -rdynamic  -o jimsh jimsh.o _initjimsh.o libjim.a -ldl
_initjimsh.o: In function `Jim_initjimshInit':
/home/soliver/openocd/openocd-rel/jimtcl/_initjimsh.c:6: undefined
reference to `Jim_Eval_Named'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [jimsh] Error 1

Spen