Hello,

Am 13.09.2011 15:28, schrieb Oliver Döring:
> I'm having lots of problems with this Toradex board.
>
> I use a custom carrier board without JTAG buffers, so I connected my JTAG-USB
> directly to the
> Colibri FFC JTAG connector. My JTAG adapter is FT2232 based and uses the
> OOCDLink layout, which
> means it has NTRST and NSRST buffers with OE. I traced all the signals from
> the Colibri board to the
> JTAG adapters, everything looks ok. I looked at the signals with an
> (analogue) oscilloscope and saw
> the reset signals and pulses on TMS, TCK, TDI and TDO.

the board already buffers the lines TMS,nTRST,TCK,TDI and TDO with a
SN74LVC16244A
(http://www.toradex.com/files/media/pdf/Colibri%20Evalboard%20V2.1%20Schematics.pdf).

> However, here is what I get:

Please post your configuration file. Is it the same like in openocd or
http://openpxa.git.sourceforge.net?

Maybe you can try to use only the tap reset line and not the system reset.

Regards,

Mathias