On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 10:55 PM, Peter Stuge <pe...@stuge.se> wrote:
>> > I haven't tried it yet, but I believe so. Simon has patches. I think
>> > this may be the most up to date source:
>> >
>> > http://www.versaloon.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2808
>>
>> Hmm, looks interesting, mem_ap_read_buf_u32() in the openocd HEAD tree
>> use hardcoded jtag for access. I need to take look at the patches :-)
>
> http://www.versaloon.com/bbs/download/file.php?id=118
> (openocd_0.5.0_patch.zip) is the one to look inside, for
> openocd.patch. It abstracts this hardcode to instead call
> dap_queue_dp_scan(). On the other hand there is a not very pretty
> swd_mode global variable introduced. Hopefully that's easy to solve
> somehow though.

It looks this is the different approach - less modular - globals, no
transport, using the common queue for jtag and swd operations :-) I
used transport that has its own routines and contex with queue, this
is the road towards modules sharing commong api to easily extend
functionalities in future... The good thing after reading the patch is
that solving the WAIT / FAULT responses from the target seems to make
everything work.. shame I have so many different tasks at the moment
:-(

Best regards :-)
Tomek