Thomas Lotterer wrote:

>  +Thomas Lotterer is a network professional and consultant working as Unix
>  +software developer at Cable & Wireless Germany.  Previously working as
>  +system administrator and technical trainer, he has years of experience
>  +in cross-platform system integration and software distribution.  He
>  +works actively on the OpenPKG and OSSP projects.
>  +He can be contacted at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

But he is unable to setup a mailbox for [EMAIL PROTECTED] :-| Just
kidding, not my fault. I just checked it and found out something is
wrong, so don't use this address in the next couple of hours - the
affected machine is not under my control.

Developer Communication List                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]