On Wed, Sep 04, 2002, Michael Schloh wrote:
>   Log:
>     Please review. Added experimental Darwin unofficial support. Included Miles
>     Egan's guessos patch as interim code predating an official GNU shtool release.

Yes, I know that this is not the magic bullet for Darwin. The big chunk is GNU
config.guess which we don't have access to. But as far as OpenPKG goes, we can
be prepared before all the other vendors get their act together. These changes
should do the job for us.

If anybody has political or technical concerns about this Darwin addition,
please complain before the end of the day. Otherwise I'll roll a new bootstrap
package then.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Development Team, Application Services